Dedicated Internet Access
Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) is FiberLight’s solution to cost effectively access high speed Internet connectivity for both service providers interested in reselling IP Transit or for enterprise customers looking for a cheap Internet connectivity solution designed to benefit end users.
FiberLight offers speeds of 10 MB to 10 Gig delivered over Ethernet as protected or unprotected transport to the Internet. FiberLight’s High Speed Internet Access is a fully scalable solution. Transported over FiberLight’s Ethernet network, FiberLight can deliver between 10 Mb to 10 Gig anywhere on the FiberLight network in the following metro areas:
- Washington, D.C.
- Dallas, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Tampa, FL
- Miami, FL
- Houston, TX
FiberLight has connectivity into major telecom hotels, colocation facilities, data centers and thousands of office buildings in each metro. FiberLight Dedicated Internet Access service is competitively priced and billed based on fixed bandwidth and usage.
FiberLight has high bandwidth connections to key upstream providers with best-in-industry service level agreements (SLAs). FiberLight is able to deliver leading connection speeds and reliability based on its all fiber, ROADM network.
Faster. Better. More.
Grow Your Business
FiberLight’s Dedicated Internet access solution connects your enterprise network to the Internet for transmitting data to and from any point in the world at a specified bandwidth. Conduct business anywhere, anytime with exceptional speed, security and reliability. Increase the quality of your customer experience by combining FiberLight’s dedicated Internet access with optional Ethernet Services.
Value, Speed and Efficiency
FiberLight offers scalable bandwidth solutions, which means you can increase your capacity as you need it. As one of the largest private owners of fiber optic networks in the U.S., FiberLight offers a robust autonomous system for the ultimate in high-speed fiber optic transport. For our customers, this means fewer data hand-offs as well as faster transmission rates, less down time, and greater productivity.
Transition to IPv6
LightSource IP Transit is scalable and flexible enough to grow with you as you discover new requirements for IPv6 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet service, including LAN/PHY and WAN/PHY interfaces. FiberLight is qualified to transition your company to IPv6 protocol.
- Standard IEE Ethernet interfaces (10M, 100M, 1000M, 10 Gig)
- Network built for both IP version 4 and 6 from the start
- Unparalleled access to Tier 1 peering points through upstream providers
- High speed connection directly to the Internet backbone
- Expansive metro fiber network
- Redundant network
- Flexible and scalable
- Flat rate pricing
- Secure, reliable network with 24/7/365 surveillance
- Single AS worldwide – simpler global routing, provisioning and service
- Connectivity – Access to multiple Tier 1 ISP’s operating global networks
- Speed & Performance – Consistent 10 GigE service from core to edge
- Efficiency – Optimized network with single AS#, no oversubscription on any customer port
- Security – Unprecedented security to deter DOS and other attacks
- Flexibility – Broad spectrum of access and billing options
- Features – Seamless integration with emerging technologies
- Best in Class SLAs – FiberLight offers 99.999% reliability, 10ms latency
FiberLight’s Dedicated Internet Access is scalable and flexible enough to grow with you as you discover new requirements for IPv6 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet service, including LAN/PHY and WAN/PHY interfaces. FiberLight is qualified to support your company as it moves to IPv6 protocol.
Why should you consider FiberLight as your DIA and IPv6 provider?
- We have existing customers operating over IPv6
- We run both IPv6 and IPv4 over our IP network-you may mix protocols on the same port at the same price
- We own the underlying fiber connectivity ensuring your IP experience is best in class
- We do not oversubscribe our IP network or the Access Network – None, Zero, Nada
- FiberLight connects to Internet backbone providers to ensure you have best-in-class availability in service